Buff x Save the BWCA Neck Gaiter
Buff, the Campaign to Save the Boundary Waters and Piragis Northwoods Company have teamed up to create a protective neck gaiter with custom Save the BWCA Northwoods inspired artwork. A portion of every sale will go to the Campaign to Save the BWCA! Buff Original Ecostretch multifunctional neckwear is engineered with a 4-way, seamless, ultra-stretch fabric construction that features UPF-50 protection and 95% recycled Repreve Performance Microfiber. Buff Ecostretch is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
- Ultra-Stretch Technology - highly stretchable product designed for maximum comfort and performance
- UPF-50 certified sun protection against Ultraviolet (UV) radiation produced by the sun
- Made using recycled materials (95%)
- Wide range (12+) of wearing styles and possibilities including cap, balaclava, neck protector, hair tie, etc.
- Custom artwork designed by the design team at the Campaign to Save The Boundary Waters
- One size fits most (OSFM)